Analysis and architecture - Discovery
This is the minimum required in any successful project; planning and definition of the architecture with a lot of attention to detail. The contents and functionalities represented in diagrams and / or user stories.
This aspect of the business has different degrees of complexity, depending on the expectations of each client and the size of each project.
The Discovery process guarantees the understanding of the requirements and a clear execution plan focused on making the most of the functionalities without sacrificing the user experience or the performance of the site.
The final result will be the definition of the requirements on a well scoped RFP, according to the needs of each project, minimizing the risks of misunderstandings and asumptions.
Building up a good analysis and Information Architecture adds enormous value to your project and in addition:
- Identifies risks that may affect the development or its maintenance in the future and reduces its impact.
- Our expert's ideas help identify the best solution for an specific requirement.
- Generates a visualization of the project's deliverables.
- Allows the user to be taken into account from the beginning of the process.
- Allows to create an structure in accordance with the business rules