Sector: Media, Publications.
Version: Drupal 7
El Tiempo Publishing House needed to turn around the way it was relating to its employees via the Intranet. Very few of its 2,000 employees were using the resources available there on a regular basis.
- Drupal allowed to improve the way employees related to each other, using the platform's social tools and generated integrations with all the systems for downloading formats, accessing company information and requesting special services
- It allowed employees to improve interaction with corporate and administrative processes
- Intranet usage rose from 1200 to over 3700 visits per day.
- More than 1,740 employees (87%) now visit the Intranet on a daily basis.
- Support in the information architecture of the Intranet.
- Web design advisory.
- Backend and frontend development .